Thank you for partnering with us through your financial support and prayers. The making of disciples in our church is made possible because of your partnership in the gospel through your generous giving. God bless your generous heart!
For Online Donations:
Interac e-Transfer (subject to bank e-Transfer fees)
- Send Interac e-Transfer to CCFV@churchplanting.ca.
- If your legal name is not the same with your bank account name, please indicate your legal name in the notes section.
- If you wish to give to special funds (e.g. CCF Vancouver Benevolence Fund, missions, Sunday School, etc.), please indicate this in the notes section.
- For CPMI Breeze users: Please note that donations via e-Transfer will be added into your Breeze account every 3rd of the month.
PayPal (subject to fees)
Kindly click the button below (Note: this will redirect you to CPMI donation page)
- For tithes and offerings, kindly choose “CCFV – Tithes and Offerings” in the “Fund” list.
- For payment for camps and retreats, kindly choose “CCFV – Camps and Retreats” in the “Fund” list.
- For donations to CCF Tulong Tayo, kindly choose “CCF Canada – Benevolence Fund” in the “Fund” list, and indicate that this is for CCF Vancouver Tulong Tayo in the notes section of the Paypal page.
For Cash/Cheque Donations:
- Kindly bring them during our Sunday Services and insert them in a Tithe Envelope.
- Always put your name and email address on the Tithe Envelopes for recording purposes.
- If you are writing us a cheque, please make “CCF Vancouver” the payee.
You will receive a tax receipt from Church Planting Ministries Inc the following tax year.
The earth is the LORD’S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.